Name of Course: FASD 18 Hour Deep Dive with FASCETS Neurobehavioral Model
Date of Course:
Instructor: Sandra Flach, Certified Facilitator of the FASCETS Neurobehavioral Model
• Introduce the foundation of the FASCETS neurobehavioral model.
• Link brain function with behaviors.
• Establish a common language and understanding of FASD as an invisible physical brain-based condition.
• Identify the primary, secondary, and tertiary symptoms of FASD.
• Address the accumulation of DSM Diagnoses.
• Compile techniques to utilize in setting accommodations and supports for individuals with an FASD across all environments.
• Consider our personal emotional reactions to certain behaviors.
• Revisit many of our assumptions.
• Understand how to change the environment to meet needs and improve outcomes for people with FASD and other brain-based conditions.
Thank for you taking this workshop and completing the evaluation; it means a lot to us!